Change of mind
You can shop with confidence knowing you can return your purchase if you change your mind. We will provide an exchange or refund if:
- You have proof of purchase
- You purchased the product in the last 14 days; and
- The product is in its original condition with all packaging and labels and has not been washed, worn or used
- The product’s seal is intact, unbroken (supplements & herbs)
For hygiene reasons we do not exchange or refund Pillows so please ensure you select carefully before purchase.
Returns are credited in the manner in which they were originally paid. Postage charges on returns are not refundable unless it is being returned under a Warranty Claim.
The benefits given to you under our `change of mind` returns policy are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law.
We will honour our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law and provide you with an exchange, refund or compensation if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- is faulty
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the description or sample shown to you
- does not do what we said it would or what you asked for
For Warranty Claims, proof of purchase is required and we reserve the right to assess the condition and age of any returned goods prior to offering an exchange or refund.
1,106 total views, 2 views today