Thinking of having a colonic?
Good facilities combined with professional assistance are pretty important if you want to have the best experience!
We Have Purpose Built Colonic Rooms
We have spared no expense to bring you the best colonic experience
- State of the Art German Manufactured Colonic Machine (filters & sterilises water and has inbuilt diagnostic “viewing tube”)
- Private Dressing Room
- Ensuite with Shower & Toilet
- Adjustable Electronic Treatment Table
- Temperature Controlled Room
- Single Use Disposable Speculums
- Latex Free Gloves
- Hypoallergenic Lubricant
- Hospital Grade Cleaning Chemicals & Protocols
- Gowns and/or T-Shirts
- Toilet Stool & Baby Wipes
- Supplements & Tonics (optional)
At Brunswick Health we are a closed colonic centre where all patients are assisted by a qualified colonic hydrotherapist who is trained to identify parasites and early signs of illness. Bowel health is paramount to overall health and early signs should not be overlooked or misunderstood.
The overall outcome is affected by the skill of the practitioner conducting the colonic hydrotherapy session which is why we only have certified colonic hydrotherapists. Click here to read the top dozen questions to ask before attending a colonic session and also to find out why you should understand the difference between a closed and open colonic session click here.
Not ready to book online? Email us instead
Call us during business hours on (03) 9380 8099 to speak to one of our friendly reception staff.
- Monday to Friday: 8:45 am – 7:45 pm
- Saturday: 8:45 am – 5:00 pm
Outside our normal business hours, we also offer Sunday Colonics. If you would like a colonic appointment on Sunday, simply book online as we do not offer any Phone Support on Sundays. Colonics is offered 7 Days a week.
- Sunday (Colonics Only): 9:00am – 5:00pm ~ Book Online