- Proper posture and properly using your body to work against gravity is the foundation upon which everything else related to your health is built
- the root cause of the majority of physical pain we suffer is typically caused by poor posture.
- Conventional advice tells you to tuck in your pelvis to maintain an S-shaped spine, but a far more natural spine curvature is a J-spine—your back straight, your lumbar relatively flat, and your buttocks protruding slightly
- The method teaches you to reclaim your primal posture, which is the way your body was designed to stand, sit, and move
- Techniques to elongate your spine, proper head and neck posture, and strengthen your midsection and back to elongate and slim your torso to help maintain posture are included
6 total views, 0 views today