- Proper posture and properly using your body to work against gravity is the foundation upon which everything else related to your health is built
- the root cause of the majority of physical pain we suffer is typically caused by poor posture.
- Conventional advice tells you to tuck in your pelvis to maintain an S-shaped spine, but a far more natural spine curvature is a J-spine—your back straight, your lumbar relatively flat, and your buttocks protruding slightly
- The method teaches you to reclaim your primal posture, which is the way your body was designed to stand, sit, and move
- Techniques to elongate your spine, proper head and neck posture, and strengthen your midsection and back to elongate and slim your torso to help maintain posture are included
22 total views, 1 views today