Skin Needling for Hair loss
Skin Needling for hair loss is an effective hair loss treatment. Specifically designed treatment that will infuse your skin with organic hair restoration serums– A non-oily formulation infused with blood circulation promoting Chinese herbs.
- Fast: Results can be expected after as little as 6 weeks
- Boosts Circulation: Chinese herbal content boosts blood flow to the hair follicles – requirement for growth
- Purity: The non-oily, all-natural formula uses ingredients which are is Vegan Society Approved
- Safe: Increased absorption level from skin needling makes some brand’s synthetic ingredients toxic, so at Brunswick Health we only use organic for hair restoration.
It will address male pattern baldness, general hair thinning and brittle hair and we also recognise women and hair loss problems, for example the common post pregnancy hair thinning period, a lot of women suffer.
Using Skin needling to infuse organic hair restoration serum, increases blood flow to the scalp and increase absorbency levels (by up to 10,000 times in a single use) so the active ingredients in the spray can assist new hair follicle growth. Results can be seen within as little as 6 weeks.
The 5 active Chinese herbal ingredients (Vegan Society Approved) infused in the organic ethanol base of our Hair Restoration Spray have been chosen for their blood circulation properties, increasing blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Angelica polymorpha -Dang Gui and Panax notoginseng – San Qi
- Polygonum multifl orum
- He Shou Wu, famous for hair strengthening and even darkening ability
- Zingiber officinate
- Sheng Jiang (better known in the west as ‘ginger’): Increases local circulation when used externally and
- Panax ginseng – Ren Shen: Well known in China for its ability to drive qi or energy.
By using Skin Needling with the hair loss spray, many clients will begin to see results in as little as 6 weeks.
Cases we commmonly work with are:
- Male pattern baldness
- Hair thinning
- Brittle hair
- Female hair loss
- Post pregnancy thinning of hair
469 total views, 2 views today