Kerrie started her career in health obtaining a Bachelor of Nursing Degree where she gained close to two decades of knowledge and experience ranging from acute to sub-acute nursing, community nursing in South Africa to Clinical Nurse Consultant in chronic disease management.
Kerrie’s passion for Kinesiology was sparked 22 years ago initially as a client. Seeking real solutions to her ongoing health issues Kinesiology was recommended to her. Not only did Kinesiology assist Kerrie with managing her health issues, it empowered her to transform her life on all levels.
To go within and look at obstacles that are holding you back in relation to your physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health and wellbeing can be challenging and it takes courage. Kerrie personally understands this and is great at holding a safe place while you work through these obstacles.
Kerrie loves to work with stress management. Whether its physical pain, digestive disturbances/intolerances, anxiety, depression, low self-confidence, self-worth etc, there’s likely to be a number of stress responses occurring within the body. That’s where Kinesiology comes in.
Kerrie is passionate about her work dedicating her whole working career to facilitating people to improve their health and wellbeing and in turn improve their lives.
- Diploma of Kinesiology (International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice)
- Certificate IV in Kinesiology (ICPKP)
- Certificate in Touch for Health 1-4 & Metaphors
- Australian Bush Flower Essences workshops: Level 1 & 2
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Latrobe University)
- Certificate in First Aid – Level 2
- Hold a working with children check
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK)
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Optimise your health?
- Reduce physical pain?
- Have more energy to enjoy life?
- Experience more peace, joy, fun and happiness?
- Discover healthy ways to cope when responding to difficult situations or people?
- Let go of old behaviours that hold you back from creating the life you want?
- Have fulfilling and healthy relationships?
- Be able to say ‘No’ without feeling guilty?
- Build self-confidence, self-esteem and courage to make decisions and choices with strength and clarity?
- Acknowledge your fears and overcome them?
- Live more authentically
1,121 total views, 2 views today