Our Kinesiologist Kerrie Stevens has worked as a Kinesiologist for a number of years in Melbourne. Kerrie started her career in 2000 obtaining a Bachelor of Nursing Degree and still works as a Clinical Nurse Consultant on a part time basis. She made the switch to Kinesiology some years ago combining her Kinesiology diploma with her Nursing degree. As a sort after educator with decades of experience in the health industry, Kerrie’s knowledge base and clinical experience is unique and extensive.
Kinesiology has been government accredited since 1997 thanks to industry pioneers and scientific research validating its effectiveness.
What Kerrie loves about being a Kinesiologist most of all is seeing clients flourish and go beyond their comfort zone in a supportive environment and achieve success; whatever that may be for them. There is a real sense of fulfilment and joy to facilitate and empower clients to create positive changes in their life and in turn, improve their health and well-being. As a clinical nurse consultant, she has gained extensive knowledge, experience and insight into the challenges clients can face when aiming to maximise their health and well-being. She also knows through her own personal experience how effective Kinesiology can be.
Kerrie’s background and life’s experience is unique as very few practitioners have the advantage of a solid conservative scientific background combined with “thinking outside the box”. Her expertise and knowledge of conventional medical treatments give her a full perspective of possibilities.
Kerrie is passionate about her work dedicating her whole working career to helping people, gaining much joy and satisfaction in seeing others improve their health and happiness through Kinesiology.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Optimise your health?
- Reduce physical pain?
- Have more energy to enjoy life?
- Experience more peace, joy, fun and happiness?
- Discover healthy ways to cope when responding to difficult situations or people?
- Let go of old behaviours that hold you back from creating the life you want?
- Have fulfilling and healthy relationships?
- Be able to say ‘No’ without feeling guilty?
- Build self-confidence, self-esteem and courage to make decisions and choices with strength and clarity?
- Acknowledge your fears and overcome them?
- Live more authentically
- Are you ready, open and committed to peeling back the layers of your life?
- Ready to get to the real core of who you are and why your life is the way it is?
- Do you ask yourself why you seem to attract the same situations, people or issues?
- Do you keep falling into old patterns or behaviours to only result in the same responses and outcomes?
- Does fear of loss, failure, the unknown or success prevent you from stepping out of your comfort zone?
- Are you ready to take charge of your life and to create positive change with confidence and clarity?
If you answered yes to any of the above then come and experience Kinesiology for yourself and see what changes you can make in your life.
55 total views, 2 views today